ROBERTO MILLAN, has designed and built structures primarily in Guadalajara and in the Lake Chapala area.
He is well-known for his ability to both understand and meet the needs of his clients. He pays particular attention to those needs through the creation of attractive spaces which are both functional and architecturally pleasing, through the use of colors and forms which create a comfortable atmosphere.
He is committed to offering clients an integrated approach to both design and construction, with a commitment to honesty, service and quality.
- Completed his professional studies at the School of Architecture at the University of Guadalajara, graduating in 1981.
- Member, College of Architects of the State of Jalisco, A.C.
- Member, Society of Engineers and Architects of Lake Chapala, A.C.
- Licensed building assessor for the Municipality of Chapala, Jalisco
His work has received the following awards:
- 2015 - First place “Best of the Best” People’s Choice Award for best architect/builder. www.bestoflakechapala.com
- 1997 - Second place award from the Society of Engineers and Architects of Guadalajara, A.C. for his participation in the Thirtieth Edition of the Annual CEMEX Prize, for his project to design and expand the bottling facilities, plaza and meeting areas for Tequila San Matías, Acatic, Jalisco.
- 1996 - Honorable Mention from the Society of Engineers and Architects of Guadalajara, A.C., for his participation in the Twenty-Ninth Edition of the Annual CEMEX prize, for the bottling plant and home located at Tequila San Matías, Acatic, Jalisco
His many Design and Construction works have included:
- Design and construction of Residential projects in Guadalajara, Ribera de Chapala (Lakeside), Mazatlán and Acatic
- Design and construction, remodeling of the offices at Tequila San Matías and Tecnometal de México
- Design and construction, remodeling of the offices for Ajijic Real Estate, Ajijic
- Design and construction, remodeling of Apostolic Church for Tio Corp Business Center, Ajijic
- Design and construction, remodeling and expansion of residences in the Lake Chapala area
- Design and construction of bottling plant for Tequila San Matías in Acatic, Jalisco
- Booth stand design and execution for expositions and fairs of San Marcos, León, Querétaro, and the International Tequila Fair in Guadalajara.
- Design and construction, 52 motel rooms in Colima, Colima
- Design and construction, apartment buildings in Guadalajara
- Design, municipal markets, sports facilities and city hall buildings for the government of the State of Jalisco